Welcome to the Town of Greenwood

 

The Green Creek School building in the southwest corner of the Town of Greenwood pictured on the Home Page was constructed in 1889-90 and served elementary students until its closing in 1955, when the students were sent to the Champion Valley School.  It has been restored by the current property owners and other volunteers.

The new 2-year term of office for the Town officials begins on April 16, 2019.

The town meeting minutes and meeting agenda are on the Calendar page at the meeting date.